First, if you haven't already, please follow the steps in our "How Do I Match My Shade?" article here.
If you have a Personal Starter Kit and you're looking to request additional shades to try, please fill out and submit the Color Match Request form.
If you've followed the steps in above mentioned "How Do I Match My Shade?" article and are still having difficulty finding your match. Send us a couple of your photos and we'd be happy to help you with your shade!
Here are some photo taking tips 📷 that will help us to best accurately suggest a shade for you:
- Send portrait type photos💁♀️ or selfies🤳🏼. It is hard to determine the skin color on your face in a long distance photo. 😉
- Send 2 photos: 1 face-forward photo and 1 profile photo that clearly shows the skin tone of your face and neck
- Take photo in well lit area, soft daylight lighting is best
- Avoid super bright lighting or flash ⚡🚫 (Lighting that is too bright on your skin will lighten the skin tone and colors in picture)
- Wear neutral colored clothing/shirt/top (bright colors can reflect onto your skin and change the color of your natural skin tone in the photo)
- Two ways to submit your photos:
- Chat with us! 🙋🏻♀️💬 Click on our chat bubble 💬 on the lower right corner on AEROBLEND.com. There's a camera 📷 button you can click on to attach photos.
- Or email 📧 us your photos with a brief message at email@example.com.
***We try our very best for the most accurate shade suggestions, however, please keep in mind that all color suggestions are just estimations and pictures can vary in lighting and color when viewing from different computer monitors.***